Step 1 Insert hook
Insert the hook behind the rear legs and push the hook through where it exits the center of the shell in the back of the crab. Take your time while doing this to make sure the shell doesn't bust or crack anymore than what is necessary.
- You can also use a jighead when doing this if necessary
- Don't be afraid of the impressive looking claw, these claws do not have much strength (not even enough to break the skin)
- Fiddler crabs are used mostly to catch black drum and sheepshead throughout Florida but a variety of other species will eat them.
- If weight is needed and you do not want to use a jighead, a splitshot 6-8" up on your leader works very well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades