Pinfish can be rigged many different ways depending on the location you are fishing and the type of presentation you want your bait to have.
Inserting the hook more towards the head (like the picture to the left) will keep the pinfish closer to the surface. Pinfish will naturally try to swim straight to the bottom because that is where they live in their natural habitat.
Putting the hook more towards the tail (like this picture) will allow the pinfish to swim down deeper. Be careful if grass or any other structure is around because the pinfish will be sure to hide in it, many times resulting in a hang up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades