A live shrimp and a jighead can be deadly on many Florida inshore species when used in the right situation. These rigs are used when strong current is present or when wanting to fish a live shrimp like an artificial lure by bouncing it along the bottom.
Remove the tail and insert the hook in the body of the shrimp. Keep the hook centered through the body of the shrimp as the hook is threaded all the way on.
This is what it should look like when complete.
- This rig is used in Florida to catch snook, redfish, trout and many other inshore species.
- If you are wanting to fish this rig like an artificial just give small twitches of the rod while keeping a slow retrieve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades